NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. John 14:1-3

Life is full of disappointments and broken promises which makes our hearts troubled. In today's Scriptures we are reminded of our great hope an assured promise that our Lord Jesus will return to take us home with Him.

Now the question is, how do we get ready? There is only one answer: Be Holy!

I Peter 1:13-23 titled "Be Holy" instructs us to:

1. Prepare your minds for action
2, Be self-controlled
3. Set your hope fully on the grace
4. Do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance.
5. Just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do
6. Live your lives as strangers here (in this world)
7. Know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.
8. Have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart.

With that being said, the rest of the week we will devote to learn more about holiness. Please stay tuned...



0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?