NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. Matthew 18:20

September 28th marks the second year anniversary of Coffee with Jesus! In the last two years we have had about 35,000 people gather in His name here at the Coffee with Jesus website from across the globe! The map above provides the statistics.

No doubt Jesus was/is in our midst - day after day, guiding, counselling, consoling, comforting, reaching out, washing, cleaning, cleansing, touching, molding, making, strengthening every one of us - gathered in His name!

Let us lift up our hearts in unison with gratitude for this fellowship we have in His name from across the oceans, mountains, plains and deserts of far and near.

Let us all extend our hands, touch the map above, tracing our fingers through the red dots, and pray for our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ joining us from these various continents and countries and islands.

Let us lift up their needs before His alter. Let us bless one another from the bottom of our hearts! Let us rejoice in His love, forgetting our cultural differeneces. Let us pray for His continued working amongst us. Let us vow to build His Kingdom together!

His name alone be glorified! Amen!

P.S:

We will have special prayers and giveaways this week to mark the occassion. Please invite your friends and families to come celebrate with us.  If you are a regular reader and would love to share a word or two of encouragement/testimonies please email us at nrigirl@hotmail.com.

Coffee with Jesus mugs are available at no cost to you; send us a note to grab yours!

3 Responses
  1. Skyrocket Says:

    Hy my name is Stefanescu Dora Alexandra. I want to tell you how much means to me the devotional morning "Coffee with Jesus". It`s very important to begin the day with Jesus`s words and facts. I`d like to drink my coffee from your mug while i read them. Please send me a mug to my adress in Romania, Cluj-Napoca city, str. Muresului nr.54 ap M6 ZipCode 400598. Thanks a lot!


  2. NRIGirl Says:

    Glad to hear from you Ady! Thank you for joining us over the coffee table all the way from Romania.

    We will be mailing out your Coffee with Jesus mug shortly.

    Let us build His kingdom together!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Hei there! I'm Daiana Stefanescu and I'm so glad that I can read every morning encouraging thoughts from my daily "Coffee with Jesus". It means a lot for me to know that hungry people (including me) can start their every single day with Jesus:) And nothing will be more special than drinking my coffee from your mug while I'm reading "coffee with Jesus". Please send me a mug at my address in Romania (Europe), Cluj-Napoca city,Cluj, Parang street, no. 5, apt 24. Zip code 400552. Thank you!


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?