NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Helmet we all know protects one's head. In our spiritual warfare Salvation by the Lord Jesus Christ protects our minds from sinful thoughts.

Paul writes in Romans 8:6-7, The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so.

King David had the assurance of his salvation; his thoughts were well protected by the helmet of salvation. He writes in Psalm 17:3: You have tested my thoughts and examined my heart in the night. You have scrutinized me and found nothing wrong. I am determined not to sin in what I say.

Scripture instructs us: Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

Is our mind secure? Are our thoughts pleasing and blameless in our Lord's sight?

If not we need to pray for a renewing of our minds... Here's a simple prayer by King David:

Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139: 23-24


0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?