NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Instead of the thornbush will grow the pine tree, and instead of briers the myrtle will grow. This will be for the LORD's renown, for an everlasting sign, which will not be destroyed. Isaiah 55:13

Few years ago I was saddened when my contract was cut short for my previous job - which I had hoped would become permanent. One of those days God comforted me by this verse: "Instead of the thornbush will grow the pine tree, and instead of briers the myrtle will grow". Indeed the situation was such - sure a thornbush - the internal politics.

I held on to the promise and kept telling myself that God will bless me with a better job - a more permanent one. Well it took me five long months before I got "my pine tree"; all the while I never doubted that His promise will fulfill. I praise God for fulfilling His promise in my life!

The same promise is extended to you today. If you are going through tough times now, I encourage you to hold on to this verse as your promise and keep believing in it.

Surely God will bring it to pass. You will soon see your pine tree in place of the current thornbush! Amen!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?