NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

I sought the LORD, and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant, And their faces will never be ashamed. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him And saved him out of all his troubles. Psalm 34:4-6

Often times when we are in need we look up to someone. We look up to our spouses, our friends, family, Church, Pastors, bosses, etc. More often than not we are shamed from this experience because our help does not come from them. Instead they would add fuel to fire, such as contempt, ridicule, slander, spreading gossip, reprimanding us etc.

However, whenever we look up to the Lord for guidance, deliverance, wisdom, support, we will be beaming with joy. We are not put to shame; instead we are made to rejoice. He comforts us with His loving presence. He guides us through His scriptures. He provides a solution for our situation. Praise the Lord.

Anyone here joining at the coffee table this morning has a very specific need and not sure who to turn to, this message is for you! Look up to the Lord. He will make your face shine radiantly. There will be no shame.

I lift up my eyes to the mountains - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2



0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?