NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Matthew 5:6

“Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk
without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy?

Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare. Isaiah 55:1-2

Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. John 6:35

This is the bread which comes down out of heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. John 6:50-51

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8

Okay we get the point - whoever hungers and thirsts for righteousness will be filled.

When was the last time we hungered and thirsted for God?

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?