NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do. Isaiah 46:11

God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Numbers 23:19

The LORD Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand. Isaiah 14:24

Here we are on the last day of 2015! Tomorrow it will be a brand new year!

God bless each one of you gathering here day after day to dine with the Lord Jesus. Coffee with Jesus has been a wonderful experience for me and I praise God for the many promises He has given us all through the year.

For some of us we are still waiting for some of the promises to come true. May I encourage you in the Lord according to the Scriptures shared today, the Lord will bring about what He has planned. Never doubt His promises.

Hold fast to your faith. In the end it will all be worth it.

Here's wishing you a blessed New Year 2016. Looking forward to a great year ahead "dining" with you and the Lord here at Coffee with Jesus. God bless you all.

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?