NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever. ~ Psalm 23


A very familiar psalm indeed! But for once, let us take the time to actually let these words sink in! Word by word, sentence by sentence, how beautifully Shepherd David has written about Our Good Shephered - the Lord!

Those who can relate to these blessings can rejoice over it and those who haven't can pray for the same. A promise is a promise is a promise. It will come true! But only when you claim it as yours!

 Have a blessed "Son"day. God bless you all!

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?