NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Psalm 147:4

He who... calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out over the face of the land--the LORD is his name. Amos:9:6

I believe there is nothing as magnificent as a starry night sky or as mesmerizing as an endless ocean. These clearly display the wisdom beyond measure of Lord God Almighty - the maker of heaven and the earth.

To top it all, He calls each star and waters by name! Truly amazing!

The same Lord also called you & me - by name - even before our birth -which is beyond our imagination. There are countless scriptures we can read that He has called us by name.

I encourage each one of us to claim these as our personal promises and live to fulfill our calling:

The LORD called me before my birth; from within the womb he called me by name. Isaiah 49:1

I have called you by name; you are mine. Isaiah:43:1

I have also called you by your name; I have given you a title of honor though you have not known Me. Isaiah 45:4

"... The one who calls you is faithful ..." 1 Thessalonians 5: 24

God bless you; Enjoy your weekend. Coffee will be brewing here, so please stop by if you can...
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?