NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

My beloved spoke and said to me, “Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, come with me. See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land.

The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me.” Songs 2:10-13

It is call of love we hear this morning, from our first love - the Lord Jesus Christ.

We can't keep on ignoring the call. All the excuses we normally give are all taken care of. Winter is gone. The climate is moderate. It is the season for singing, cooing and blossoming. He is intent on taking us away to be alone with Him.

Are you ready? Do you hear Him? Ever so lightly - yes, that is Him. Wake up. Go away with Him. Spend some time together before the rush of the day. Even if it is for a short few minutes, it is so worth it. His grace fills you. His love engulfs you. His words lead you.

"Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me.”
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?