NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Happy Sunday morning! Just thought we can enjoy some music for a change. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did... Suggested reading for today: Ezekiel 47

It is hard to understand if Ezekiel is talking about a literal river or as some people interpret it, a symbolic river. To tell you the truth I believe it is a literal river which is going to change part of the dead sea into fresh water. How it will come about, I have no clue, but since the Word of God says it will come true, I believe it will!

Google search doesn't reveal much which makes me wonder why, but I am sure God is in the works however hard man tries to keep Him under covers. His words are Ye and Amen!

As we listen to the song here, let us believe for the spiritual river of God in our lives today!



Enjoy the Sunday!

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?