NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

He has taken me to the banquet hall, and his banner over me is love. Song of Solomon 2:4

There is some truth in the saying, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach'. I always believe the most intimate act between two people is when they have a meal together. They get to know each other a little better, of their likes and dislikes and very intimate personal habits even. It also conveys to others that they are together.

I find it interesting that that is the exact friendship our Lord Jesus wishes with us. Hence He said, "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me." Revelations 3:20

In today's scriptures He remind us that He is taking us out on a date. A one-on-one. With Him alone. How pleasant that is. How exciting to be one-on-one with our Savior - the only true LOVE out there.

Hope you will heed to His invitation. Hope you will open the door and let Him in. To have a meal together. Would you?
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?