NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

With what shall I come before the Lord
and bow down before the exalted God?
Shall I come before him with burnt offerings,
with calves a year old?
Will the Lord be pleased with thousands of rams,
with ten thousand rivers of oil?
Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression,
the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?
He has showed you, O man, what is good.
And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:6-8


As we celebrate Christmas today what are we taking for our Lord?

Today's passage has few suggestions: To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with our God!

Now that we know, let us give it all to Him folks. Merry Christmas!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?