NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

 Sing for joy to God our strength; 

make a joyful noise to the God of Jacob.

Lift up a song, strike the tambourine, 

play the sweet-sounding harp and lyre.

Sound the ram’s horn at the New Moon, 

and at the full moon on the day of our Feast.

For this is a statute for Israel, 

an ordinance of the God of Jacob.

He ordained it as a testimony for Joseph

when he went out over the land of Egypt, 

where I heard an unfamiliar language:

“I relieved his shoulder of the burden; 

his hands were freed from the basket.

You called out in distress, and I rescued you; 

I answered you from the cloud of thunder; 

I tested you at the waters of Meribah.


Hear, O My people, and I will warn you: 

O Israel, if only you would listen to Me!

There must be no strange god among you, 

nor shall you bow to a foreign god.

I am the LORD your God, 

who brought you up out of Egypt. 

Open wide your mouth, 

and I will fill it.

But My people would not listen to Me, 

and Israel would not obey Me.

So I gave them up to their stubborn hearts 

to follow their own devices.

If only My people would listen to Me, 

if Israel would follow My ways,

how soon I would subdue their enemies 

and turn My hand against their foes!

Those who hate the LORD would feign obedience, 

and their doom would last forever.

But I would feed you the finest wheat; 

with honey from the rock I would satisfy you.”


-Psalm 91
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?