NRIGirl
Pin It Now! Jesus Himself prayed the following prayer. Let us repeat it every day of our lives, even many times during the day if possible and meditate on the meaning of our prayer. The most difficult line here is "forgive us as we forgave" which means if we haven't forgiven, we are not forgiven. How strong these words are. Let us reexamine our self and be ready and willing to forgive others so that our sins will be forgiven for us too.

 " 'Our Father in heaven,
   hallowed be your name,
 10your kingdom come,
   your will be done
      on earth as it is in heaven.
 11Give us today our daily bread.
 12Forgive us our debts,
      as we also have forgiven our debtors.
 13And lead us not into temptation,
   but deliver us from the evil one.[a]' 14For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Let us pray, "Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for teaching us to pray. I understand it is important for me to forgive others so that I will be forgiven. But I find it difficult to forgive others at times, Lord, please help me in this area, please help me forgive others. Fill me with your love and joy. Thank you for forgiving my sins Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen!"
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?