NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation. Psalm 91:16

Who is the man who desires life and loves length of days that he may see good? Keep your tongue from evil And your lips from speaking deceit. Psalm 34:12

“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.” Psalm 91:14-16

A long healthy life is a true blessing from the Lord. There are plenty of Scriptures with instructions on what it takes to receive this blessing.

The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit. Proverbs 18:21

My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity. Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Proverbs 3:1-4

May the good Lord satisfy all of you with a long life and show you His salvation. Have a blessed Monday and a great week ahead!
2 Responses
  1. Ceil Says:

    Hi There! What a blessing to find your blog today! I love your Scriptures and your little prayer for all of us today. How lovely! I hope you have a good week too.

    Inspiring stop, thank you!
    Ceil


  2. NRIGirl Says:

    Thank you for joining us for Coffee with Jesus Ceil! Appreciate your comments too.

    Please do stop by whenever you can.


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?