NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

King David lifts up a beautiful prayer in Psalm 119:33-40, which can serve as an example for us, and teach us how to develop reverence for the Word of God:

Teach me, O LORD, the way of Your statutes,
And I shall observe it to the end.

Give me understanding, that I may observe Your law
And keep it with all my heart.

Make me walk in the path of Your commandments,
For I delight in it.

Incline my heart to Your testimonies
And not to dishonest gain.

Turn away my eyes from looking at vanity,
And revive me in Your ways.

Establish Your word to Your servant,
As that which produces reverence for You.

Turn away my reproach which I dread,
For Your ordinances are good.

Behold, I long for Your precepts;
Revive me through Your righteousness.

Amen!

Look at the key points that I have highlighted here, which covers all angles of distraction one may encounter during the walk of faith. It takes a conscious effort on our part too to give the due reverence to the Word of God. Shall we try?

Have a blessed Wednesday!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?