NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 3 John 1:4

Most parents would agree with me that life hasn't been the same since becoming parents. There is a constant nagging in the back of our minds of the well being of our children. This concern only gets stronger as the child grows into teenage years, a young adult and finally an adult.

All of us godly parents wish for our children to find Jesus Christ as their personal Savior, and be transformed by the Holy Spirit into mature followers of Jesus Christ.

This is true of Spiritual parents too, who lead a person into salvation, for the newly saved to safe guard the seed of faith and live a fruitful life.

Apostle Paul had similar concerns about the Galatians. He writes, "My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you..." Galatians 4:19

Mere concern won't make a difference. But prayer will work wonders. Our prayers. For our children.

For my children below is the Scripture I keep referring to in my prayers, for their Spiritual well being: All your children will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their peace. Isaiah 54:13

I am sure you all do too. Indeed there is no greater joy than to hear our children are walking in the truth!

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?