NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Lay open thy works to the Lord: and thy thoughts shall be directed. Proverbs 16:3
Open your ears to my words, O LORD. Consider my innermost thoughts. Psalm 5:1
May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the LORD. Psalm 104:34
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14


In the last few days we have prayed for opening our eyes, opening our ears, opening our mouth, opening our hearts and learned about opening our hands.

All this is only possible when we open our thoughts to Jesus; when we surrender it at His feet. Taking a toll of our thought process every now and then surely helps. When we are in tune with the Holy Spirit He guides us in the paths of righteousness by correcting our thoughts right then and there.

This is exactly what we as believers should aim for - to be in tune with the Holy Spirit. Ask and it will be given. Invite Him in; He will come in, fill you and take you to a whole new experience in your faith journey.

Let us for a moment forget all the different denominations, practices, policies, beliefs of our church background and concentrate on seeking the Holy Spirit. Let us invite Him in to make our thoughts straight. Seek and you shall find.

So, how are you all doing? Enjoy the weekend!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?