NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
And Moses said to God, Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt? And he said, Certainly I will be with you; and this shall be a token to you, that I have sent you: When you have brought forth the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God on this mountain. Exodus 3:1 ~ 12
Today's Scripture portion describes the first encounter of God that Moses experienced.

Once again the same God who had been so far known as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, now reveals Himself as the God of Moses!

The very same message He shared with Moses on that day, is the same message He shares with us this morning. Whatever be your "Egypt", our Lord, in other words, your Lord, is capable of delivering you out of it. He shall be with you certainly. You will see the victory and serve Him gratefully! Amen!

Once again, it is your call whether you trust and obey or go your way. I would love to obey!

Enjoy the last Friday of the year.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?