NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

* LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:5-6

* I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." Lamentations 3:24

We all have our complaints - about our jobs, spouses, kids,career path, neighborhood etc. from time to time. We often regret certain choices that brought us to the here and now.

But did you know, we are not here & now by accident but it was our 'assigned portion' or 'secured lot' - given to us by our God Almighty?!

Life goes on as per His plan. No amount of whims and fancy is going to help. So why complain but just accept our lot and be happy in His work?

To accept his lot and be happy in his work--this is a gift of God. Ecclesiastes 5:19

With that we wrap up two full months this New Year! WoW!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?