NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
* So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty. Zachariah 4:6
* All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; for the battle is the LORD's, and he will give all of you into our hands." I Samuel 17:47
* Yet I will show love to the house of Judah; and I will save them--not by bow, sword or battle, or by horses and horsemen, but by the LORD their God." Hosea 1:7

Sometimes we tend to depend on our might or power, our skills or education, our strength or confidence. We actually think a little too much of our self as if we can take care of our situations.

Then there are times we trust fellow men, "if only he put in a word for me...", "she will understand my situation","mom will take care of the matter", "dad will loan me the money", etc. once again leaning on other support systems for our needs.

We tend to forget that our battle can not be won with our merits. We try hard with all our might and influences and only when all else fail we succumb to the Lord.

The Scripture clearly tells us, it is not who you know or who knows you, that matters, it will be given/done/healed/received/bought/paid for/taken care of, because He says so! Praise the Lord! Amen!

It is therefore very important to learn the word of God on a regular basis so that we know the solution as soon as we smell the problem. We will right away come to the Lord crying, "Not by my might Lord, not by my power too, only by you this can be done Lord; My horses won't save, nor my horsemen, please take charge of the situation Lord and bring victory to your name ..."

You will all agree this is a time saver with guaranteed results. Why not try it then!?
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?