NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2

The LORD is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him. Exodus 15:2

O LORD, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of distress... Jeremiah 16:19

The similarities in these scriptures/statements are remarkable!

King David, Prophet Jeremiah and Moses all lived at different times; yet they all related to God in the same way - that He was their rock, their strength and their refuge!

Can we make that bold statement this morning? Is the Lord our rock too? Is He our strength and our refuge?! 

Let us let that sink in a bit and reaffirm our solace in Him if our thoughts had wandered elsewhere...


0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?