NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
He who conceals his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them will find mercy. Proverbs 28:13

A simple solution to find mercy from God - by confessing our sins. 

Confession is not a one time thing but a daily practice as we are all sinners. Knowingly or unknowingly we all commit several sins during a day. It is therefore important to be sensitive of the Holy Spirit’s prompting and be reconciled with God every single day. 

Now that we are at the cusp of 2020 let us reassess ourselves and get right with God. 

Here’s a simple confession prayer by King David, that can serve as our model:

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?