NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
Teach me Your way, O Lord; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name. I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, And I will glorify Your name forevermore. For great is Your mercy toward me, And You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol. Psalm 86:11-13

Show me Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; all day long I wait for You. Psalm 25:4,5

Let me hear Your loving devotion in the morning, for I have put my trust in You. Teach me the way I should walk, for to You I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8

Beautiful prayers by King David, repeatedly requesting just one thing - to teach him God's ways. If a king of a nation found it that important to learn from God, of His ways, how much more we commoners need God?

Shall we make this our prayer too this morning? Teach me your ways Lord! Amen.

Pray that the LORD your God may tell us the way we should walk and the thing we should do. Jeremiah 42:3


0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?