NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe. Proverbs 18:10

My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation. My stronghold, my refuge, and my Savior, You save me from violence. 2 Samuel 22:3

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer. My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2

I will say to the LORD, "You are my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:2

For You have been my refuge, a tower of strength against the enemy. Psalm 61:3

If you are like me, panicking from time to time about whatever is happening around us these days, I encourage you to take refuge in the name of our Lord God Almighty.
 
Today's scriptures help us understand how King David and King Solomon found their solace in the Lord - time and time again - by repeating these statements to themselves.
 
Can we make these our statements too - declaring by our mouth that the Lord Almighty is indeed our stronghold? And of course believing it in our heart will bring about the peace in this chaos.
 
Have a blessed Wednesday!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?