NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

 But you, O Jacob My servant, do not be afraid,

and do not be dismayed, O Israel.

For I will surely save you out of a distant place,

your descendants from the land of their captivity!

Jacob will return to quiet and ease,

with no one to make him afraid.

And you, My servant Jacob, do not be afraid,

declares the LORD, for I am with you.

Though I will completely destroy all the nations to which I have banished you,

I will not completely destroy you.

Yet I will discipline you justly,

and will by no means leave you unpunished.”


Jeremiah 46:27-28

It is hard not to fear these days. But if we trust in the Lord, if we truly depend on Him for our safety we need not fear. Because remember, whether we live or die we will still glorify our Lord. 

If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. Romans 14:8

Stay blessed. Be free of fear. 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?