NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the LORD. Proverbs 21:31

Are you worried about an exam or promotion or studies or something along those lines? Be assured your victory belongs to the Lord. Like a horse gets ready for the battle, we too get ready to face our challenges, but our victory ultimately rests with the Lord. Amen.

Here are few more scriptures along the same lines to help us through. God bless you! <3

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.


0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?