NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. James 2:23

Abram believed the LORD, and it was credited to him as righteousness. Genesis 15:6

"Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness." Romans 4:3

True, Abraham believed in God and it was credited to him as righteousness and he was called God's friend. In the same token, every one of us who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and have accepted Him as Lord and Savior over our life, are all friends of God. Amen! If anyone here feels that you do not have a friend you can depend on, this message comes directly to you. Be assured there is a friend you have in Jesus. Amen! 

“But you, Israel, my servant,

Jacob, whom I have chosen,

you descendants of Abraham my friend,

I took you from the ends of the earth,

from its farthest corners I called you.

I said, ‘You are my servant’;

I have chosen you and have not rejected you.

So do not fear, for I am with you;

do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you and help you;

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:8-10


He loves you unconditionally to a point where He gave up His life for you. He lives today. Because He lives we will also live. So cheer up, chin up and praise the Lord.



0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?