NRIGirl
Pin It Now! 19 Is there yet any seed left in the barn? Until now, the vine and the fig tree, the pomegranate and the olive tree have not borne fruit. “‘From this day on I will bless you.’”

20 The word of the Lord came to Haggai a second time on the twenty-fourth day of the month: 21“Tell Zerubbabel governor of Judah that I will shake the heavens and the earth. 22 I will overturn royal thrones and shatter the power of the foreign kingdoms. I will overthrow chariots and their drivers; horses and their riders will fall, each by the sword of his brother.

23“‘On that day,’ declares the Lord Almighty, ‘I will take you, my servant Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will make you like my signet ring, for I have chosen you,’ declares the Lord Almighty.” Haggai 2:19-23

 If you pay attention to the verses above it clearly mentions the 24th day of the month and we are indeed on the 24th day of the current month today!! I do not think it is a mere coincidence that the Holy Spirit is sharing these exact verses with us over the coffee table this morning.

Months ago we had discussed in detail about the significance of being a signet ring and here's the link to that post for those who are interested.

For those who choose to believe, these promises are yours to keep:

* From this day on our God will bless us
* Our God will shake the heavens and the earth
* Our God will overturn royal thrones and shatter the power of the foreign kingdoms.
* Our God will overthrow chariots and their drivers;
* Horses and their riders will fall
* Our God will make us like a signet ring
* Our God has chosen us

I do believe I am a signet ring! Do you?
2 Responses
  1. yesudas Says:

    Amen! Praise the Lord for these words. Thank you.


  2. Nacchi Says:

    Before drinking we feel the taste of a coffee, similarly when we see god through HIS words we understand that HE TASTES GOOD.
    Hallelujah


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?