NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

One of those listening was a woman named Lydia, a dealer in purple cloth from the city of Thyatira, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul's message. Acts 16:14

He opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. Luke 24:35

Listen! My lover is knocking: "Open to me, my sister, my darling, my dove, my flawless one. My head is drenched with dew, my hair with the dampness of the night." Songs 5:2

I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20


Let us pray:

Our Heavenly Father: Thank you once again for the opportunity to gather in your name Lord. It is such a joy rejoicing in your presence with fellow believers Lord. We praise you Lord. We glorify your name Lord. Today we seek you to open our hearts Lord.

Please open our hearts Lord. Thank you that most of us have open our hearts and accepted you into our hearts Lord. If there is anyone among us who is unsure of it, right now we pray that the Holy Spirit gently prompt them once again Lord. They may not have all the answers they are looking for at this very moment; but let them take a leap of faith to trust in you Lord. You will then open their hearts to understand your Scriptures more Lord. We pray that many will come to know of you Lord.

Please open our hearts so that we too can respond to your prompting Lord, the slow still voice that we keep hearing to do your will Lord. Let us be sensitive to your speaking Lord.

Please open our hearts so that we can be a source of love, joy and peace to others Lord. Open our hearts so that we too can forgive others Lord.

Thank you Father. Thank you Holy Spirit. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Savior. Thank you for your grace Lord. Thank you for your forgiveness Lord. Thank you for your love Lord. Thank you for the joy of salvation Lord.

We praise your Holy name and your name alone Lord. In Jesus' wonderful name we pray, amen.
1 Response
  1. Paul Says:

    Amen and Amen Dear Precious JESUS, Amen. Be with us


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?