NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

We have had a number of prayer requests in our midst in the last couple of months. Let us pray in unison for each of these needs. The least we can do for each other across the miles is to lift up one another in prayer.

1. Please pray for Jessica (our daughter). To be free from epilepsy, depression, suicidal thoughts and a complete return to Jesus as she once knew. Thank you so much. ~ Anonymous

2. Pray that Jesus Christ heals my hernia, body producing gas, flatulence, and loose stools, gall bladder, heals my body, physical health ~ Michelle M Triska

3. This is Elizabeth from India- Tamilnadu. Basically am from different religion. Came to know about Almighty at the age of 11 and started believing to Jesus from then. He is the only way and the reason for all my success in my life. Currently am working as a software Engineer.My Siblings are elders and am living with them (brother family and sister's family). The time has come for my marriage. As my parents are not alive, So my siblings started searching alliance for me. My wish is to marry a gentleman who is spiritually Good,strong in faith and who is settled well in life . My siblings looking out for a person in my ancestral religion.But am converted into Christianity and baptized at the age of 17, So I would like to marry a Christian boy.Please Pray for it. Am coming out from my family for this religious problem. Hope my almighty wont leave me and let me Down. ~ Elizabeth

4. My wife never takes advise from me. Whenever I bring a topic, we never come to a conclusion at all. This has made me always to confess to God that am sorry. I makes me feel am in the wrong all the time. ~ Anonymous

Let us pray:

Abba Father! Thank you for this Friday Lord. Thank you for helping us through this week Lord. Thank you for your presence which has joined us together from all over the world Lord. Thank you that you are the same yesterday, today and forever Lord.Thank you that your grace is sufficient for us Lord. We have now gathered together in your name praying for the prayer requests in our midst Lord.

We pray for healing of Jessica and Michelle Lord. Touch them this very minute Lord. Touch them with your healing hands Lord. May your healing power pass through them this very minute Lord.May them be engulfed in your loving presence Lord. Let them be healed Lord. Please heal them Lord. Please make them a testimony for your glory Lord.

We pray for Elizabeth who has no one but you Lord. Thank you for the joy of salvation she has received Lord. Thank you that she has found you Lord. Now we pray that you take care of her future Lord. Bring a suitable alliance for her soon Lord - a godly man who loves you first Lord. Bless Elizabeth's future Lord. Let her not be ashamed Lord. Use her too for your glory Lord.

We pray for the relationship need shared by 'Anonymous' Lord. We do not understand the whole situation Lord, but you know it all Lord. You have seen it all Lord. You have heard it all Lord.Please Lord right this very minute knit their hearts together Lord. Bond the couple with your love Lord. Let them learn to seek you first so that all these things will be added unto them Lord. Thank you that you are bringing about a deliverance in this couple's life Lord.

We also surrender all of us at your feet Lord. We all have needs - big and small Lord. You are our provider Lord.Thank you that your are in control Lord. Bless us Jesus. Use us for your glory Lord.

We ask these in Jesus's name, Amen!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?