NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

The voice of the LORD is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the LORD thunders over the mighty waters. Psalm 29:3

Thunder surely feels like God's voice, does it not?! If you have some time today, please read Psalm 29 and see whatelse God's voice is capable of doing. This is a beautiful passage.

When I visited Niagara Falls for the first time, I was so filled with the Holy Spirit that I was only speaking in tongues and praising and worshipping the Lord - the creator of such a magnificient thundering water fall! That's when I truly understood the meaning of this verse.

Many times we talk about only the love of God and forget how powerful He really is. He is Almighty! All Powerful! Yet loving! Isn't that something?! Psalm 81: 7 says, "You called in trouble and I rescued you; I answered you in the hiding place of thunder...".

Let's remember this all thru' the day today.
1 Response
  1. Chithi Says:

    Oh,My LORD JESUS,All Mighty!,ALL Powerfl!
    I LOVE JESUS.Thank you,Queen'ma.
    Chithi


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?