NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)

For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. Ephesians 2:10 (NLT)


We all have heard the verse many times but may not have paused longer to think what it really means. Here's a beautiful skit that explains the whole "Christian thing" in a meaningful way. Please sit back, relax and enjoy!



Don't you love that you are the Masterpiece?! I do.
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Great video... only... tears are floating in my coffee now. It is good to know that God is still working and chiseling on me and that where I am now is not the finished product. That thought creates hope in me. Thank you for sharing this.


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?