NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Let marriage be held in honor among all... Hebrews 13:4

How many of us - born again believers - can vouch that we do respect marriage in general and our, your marriage in particular?

How we treat our spouse says it all! It is sad to see even among seasoned believers marriage is losing it's luster.

Even as I write this, I am guilty of often finding fault with my husband and thus not enjoying the peace and harmony God had intended for our marriage in the first place. But lately this Scripture has worked in me that I am beginning to be cautious of my spoken and unspoken words towards my husband and that of course has made our bond stronger and our joy fuller. Praise the Lord.

My prayer for you is that may the Holy Spirit work in each of your hearts this morning to respect your spouses and honor the marriage unions you share.

God bless you!

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?