NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

 Have mercy on me, O God,

according to Your loving devotion;

according to Your great compassion,

blot out my transgressions.

Wash me clean of my iniquity

and cleanse me from my sin.

For I know my transgressions,

and my sin is always before me.

Against You, You only, have I sinned

and done what is evil in Your sight,

so that You may be proved right when You speak

and blameless when You judge.

Surely I was brought forth in iniquity;

I was sinful when my mother conceived me.

Surely You desire truth in the inmost being;

You teach me wisdom in the inmost place.

Purify me with hyssop, and I will be clean;

wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

Let me hear joy and gladness;

let the bones You have crushed rejoice.

Hide Your face from my sins

and blot out all my iniquities.


Psalm 51:1-9


A prayer we all can learn from and use as a model for our own prayer of repentance - whatever maybe our transgressions - better or worse than King David's here. A prayer with sincere heartfelt repentance brings healing to our heart and salvation to our soul. Praise the Lord!


Have a blessed Friday folks. Enjoy the weekend!



0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?