NRIGirl
Pin It Now! Give us each day our daily bread. Luke 11:3

Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Proverb 30:8

I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread. Job:23:12

As soon as we hear the words 'daily bread' we quickly think of food - food to our body. But the same words are true for the nourishment of our souls as well.

Are we feeding our - inner beings just as we care for our outer being - the body? Do we enjoy daily meditation of God's words? A daily dose of His wisdom? The daily instructions for our Christian walk?

When was the last time you enjoyed a truly great "feast" of scriptural nourishment? What prevents you from indulging in the delight of His words? How about you set aside some time this weekend to do just that?

Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?