NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Give us today our daily bread. Matthew 6:11

Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Proverbs 30:8

Then the LORD said to Moses, "I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions. Exodus 16:4

King Solomon the wisest person ever lived Knew exactly what he had to pray for - his daily bread.

Jesus Himself when He taught us to pray reminded us that we need to pray for our daily bread.

God provided the daily bread for His people - the Israelites all forty years during their exodus. 

How about us? Do we pray for our daily bread on a daily basis? Do we thank the Lord for our daily bread on a daily basis? 

If not why not? 

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?