NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled; do not be afraid. John 14:27

I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take courage; I have overcome the world! John 16:33

Again Jesus said to them, "Peace be with you." John 20:21

Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you." John 20:26

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts. Colossians 3:15

Amen! So today's offer at the coffee table is PEACE folks! 

If you lack peace by all means claim it - because today's scriptures promise us so. If you already have peace, don't forget to get your refills. 

God bless you all!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?