NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
How long, O LORD?
Will You forget me forever?

How long will You hide Your face from me?
How long must I wrestle in my soul, with sorrow in my heart each day?
How long will my enemy dominate me?

Consider me and respond, O LORD my God.
Give light to my eyes, lest I sleep in death,
lest my enemy say, “I have overcome him,”
and my foes rejoice when I fall.

But I have trusted in Your loving devotion;
my heart will rejoice in Your salvation.
I will sing to the LORD,
for He has been good to me.

~ Psalm 13

Is it possible for us to state and find solace in the Lord, amidst our panic? We can complain to God in despair, yet remind ourselves that we must trust in the Lord and acknowledge how good He has been to us already. Shall we?

Happy Friday folks. Have a blessed weekend.

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?