NRIGirl
Pin It Now!


“If you will listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in His eyes, and pay attention to His commands, and keep all His statutes, then I will not bring on you any of the diseases I inflicted on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.” Exodus 15:26

Now if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, you will be My treasured possession out of all the nations--for the whole earth is Mine. Exodus 19:5

If you listen to these ordinances and keep them carefully, then the LORD your God will keep His covenant and the loving devotion that He swore to your fathers. Deuteronomy 7:12

"Now if you faithfully obey the voice of the LORD your God and are careful to follow all His commandments I am giving you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. Deuteronomy 28:1


If we ever wonder what we will gain from serving the Lord God, today's scriptures list them out for us. It is a privilege serving the Lord; yet it comes with an abundance of promised blessings.

If you ask me, there is really no reason not to serve the Lord.

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?