NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

In fact Paul's statements here are attestations to Jesus's proclamation in John 15:5, when He said. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

True folks. Apart from Jesus we can do no good thing. And with Him we can do all good things. 

When we feel weak, His power is perfected in us and His grace is sufficient for us.

Isn't that an awesome privilege? If so, let us abide in Jesus who is the True Vine. 

Praise the Lord!



0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?