NRIGirl
Pin It Now!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. Psalm 18:34

For by You I can run against a troop, By my God I can leap over a wall. Psalm 18:29

For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me… Psalm 44:6,7


And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth. 1 Samuel 17:49

We all know very well the story of how young David killed the giant Goliath. If you recall David was untrained to advance against Goliath at that time and he only went in the name of the Lord and got victory. Though David got many more victories that followed he knew heart of heart his strength was the Lord. It was the Lord who trained him for war and taught his fingers for battle.

Isn't that true for us too? We find ourselves caught off guard and unprepared for, for many of life's events; yet with God's help we deal with it. Be it higher studies or debts or a huge project at work with the deadline fast approaching, we know we can do it with God's help and guidance and canceling. Praise the Lord.

Blessed is the people of whom this is true; blessed is the people whose God is the LORD. Psalm 144:15
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?