NRIGirl
Pin It Now! With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall. Psalm 18:29

True, King David advanced against many troops; scaled many high walls. But he takes no credit for it. He is prompt to say that he could do all that only with the help of God. 

Apostle Paul says pretty much the same thing, in his letter to the Corinthians, in 2 Corinthians 3:5: "Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God."

Is that our testimony too? 

Unfortunately most of the time we gloat over our accomplishments not acknowledging the hand of God that was with us helping and training us along the way. 

Can we as of today refocus our attention to our God who enables us to excel? Shall we give Him praise constantly for all of our accomplishments? Can we give God the glory because He deserves it? If you will, say amen. 

Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle— Psalm 144:1


0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?