NRIGirl
Pin It Now! With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. Isaiah 12:3

Jesus answered, "If you knew the gift of God and who is asking you for a drink, you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water." John 4:10

On the last and greatest day of the feast, Jesus stood up and called out in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. Whoever believes in Me, as the Scripture has said: 'Streams of living water will flow from within him.'" John 7:37,38

I will open rivers on the barren heights, and fountains in the middle of the valleys. I will turn the desert into a pool of water, and the dry land into flowing springs. Isaiah 41:18


Salvation indeed is a refreshing experience. It brings about a total turnaround in our way of life. But foremost it fills us with joy. Whatever maybe the circumstances our joy of salvation prevails.

Now if you can relate to these scriptures today praise the Lord. In case you can't it is my desire that you too be filled with this joy of salvation.

Here are the simple steps for salvation:

* Acknowledge you are a sinner
* Repent your past mistakes / sins to God
* Believe that Jesus Christ dies for your sins to make you free 
* Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior going forward.
* Pray this simple prayer:

Dear Father, I understand I am a sinner. My sins weigh me down because of which I hardly feel joy. But your scriptures tell us that salvation comes with joy. Please save me too Lord. Save me from my sins. Wash me in the blood of Jesus Christ who dies for me, bearing the penalty of my sins. Wash me Lord. Cleanse me God. Renew the joy of salvation in me too Lord. I surrender my life to Jesus today. I will allow Him to be my Lord and Savior going forward. Please Lord accept my prayer in Jesus's name. Amen!

0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?