NRIGirl
Pin It Now! Recently we were praying for my Aunt's visa to America and we were assured day after day with great promises from the scriptures. However she didn't get through the interview today. As I was contemplating what could have possibly gone wrong with the assurances & promises, I happened to come across this verse in a very unlikely of places - in my closet - where I was looking for some important documents this morning.

This is how it goes: "God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" Numbers 23:19

I was stunned!! It was a straight forward answer to what was going through in my mind. I immediately asked for forgiveness and looked at things from a different perspective. Sometimes things may not work out the way we are expecting it, but it definitely does not mean His promises have failed. In course of time it will all come clear for our understanding. For now let us accept the limitations and move forward.

One thing to remember is: "All things happen for good for those who love the Lord." Amen!
2 Responses
  1. Curate Karen Says:

    Good words. It's not always easy to trust, but we must keep reminding ourselves of this.

    God bless.


  2. NRIGirl Says:

    Very true Curate Karen! Thanks for sharing.


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?