NRIGirl
Pin It Now! * When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight. Jeremiah 15:16
* I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread. Job 23:12
* How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Psalm 119:103
* Do not my words do good to him whose ways are upright? Micah 2:7

Few days ago we discussed the importance of Manna for breakfast. Once again we are reminded of "eating" the word of God - as often as possible.

Just from these verses here we see the different aspects of the word of God. It is like treasure, bread, honey, sweet, joy, heart's delight & good.

Sounds like an all-in-one meal at an unbeatable price - FREE!

Might as well try some.  Have a blessed weekend!
2 Responses
  1. Karen Says:

    Thank you for putting all these beautiful verses together. Amen! Taste and see that the Lord is good. Manna for breakfast!


  2. NRIGirl Says:

    Thank you Karen! Appreciate your comments. Indeed our Lord is good - mm mm good!


Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?