NRIGirl
Pin It Now! Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior. Habakkuk 3:17-18

What a beautiful testimony! What does it take to share such a testimony?!

I believe, as long as we follow Christ only for worldly blessings we can not share a similar testimony. When things do not work out, we will easily get unhappy. But when we train our self to trust that this world in only temporary and that we follow Christ for the Spiritual blessings, our testimony will be very similar to that of Prophet Habakkuk.

Whether we have a job or not, whether stock market goes up or down, whether it is too hot or too cold, we will say, "Yet I will rejoice in the Lord" Amen!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?