NRIGirl
Pin It Now! Your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear. Isaiah 59:2

Surely God is for us & if God has not been with us we would have been destroyed. Today's discussion is: Are you with the Lord?  "Not always" would be the honest answer. When we do not watch out carefully our iniquities would separate us from God and our sins would hide His face from us.

However, the unconditional love of God can be understood from the following verse: “For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the Lord your Redeemer. Isaiah 54:7-8

In Psalm 103 we read: The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. He will not always accuse, nor will he harbor his anger forever; He does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.

Sadly many of us including believers take His grace for granted and live as we wish. Let's ask ourselves "Do I?" Even if we have the slightest doubt, let us make a sincere effort to turn away from sinful ways and get back to the Lord.

For the rest of the day I want you to keep this question lingering in your minds: Am I with the Lord? Pay careful attention to how you handle things as the day progress and you would know the answer.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?