NRIGirl
Pin It Now! * After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life. Genesis 3:24

* Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Revelation 22:14

I do not think it is a mere coincidence that the access to the Tree of Life which was denied to mankind in the first book of the Bible is allowed in the last book of the Bible. It was only made possible by the blood of Jesus Christ that washes all our sins.

In Revelation 7:13, a question is raised: “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?” and in the next verse the answer is spoken: "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb".

We are still living in the period of grace. Washing our robes in the blood of the Lamb now is far more easier than during the period of tribulation which will be after the rapture. Let us make sure we have washed our robes... Then we will have access to the Tree of Life. Those who have washed it already, please make sure to keep it clean.

If you are in doubt if your robe is washed, please repeat this prayer after me with a sincere heart:
Our Father in Heaven! Thank you for your mercies Lord. I just realized that I haven't had the experience of getting my robe washed in the blood of your Son Jesus Christ Lord. Please open my eyes to see and my heart to understand that Jesus is the only way to salvation Lord. Please enable me to receive this free gift of salvation without any doubts Lord. I realize I am a sinner Lord. I surrender my sins at your feet Lord. Wash me Lord. Purify my heart Lord. Wash my robe which is soiled in my sins to become white as snow Lord. Wash it in your blood Lord. Thank you for your shed blood Lord. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins Lord. Thank you for making me clean Lord. I know in the coming days you will help me learn more about you Lord. In Jesus' most precious name I pray, Amen!
Blessed are you with a washed robe!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?